Address: 228 E 11th Avenue
Phone Number: 397-8470
Closed for the season!!
2017 Season Passes
- Family Pass - $125 (must be immediate family only- max 10) [immediate family = mother, father, biological children, adopted children, and step children living in one household]
- Senior Pass (62+) - $30
- Adult Pass (18-61) - $60
- Youth Pass (0-17) - $40
- Special Vacation Family Pass - (up to 5 persons for 1 week) - $30
- Lap Swim Pass - $30
- Aerobics Pass - $30
- Lap & Aerobic Pass - $50
- Swimming Lessons (3 two week sessions Mon-Thurs with Friday being a rain/make-up day)- $25 per two week session- due on first day or prior to first day of lessons, payable at the pool (Dates still to be determined...)
- Session 1 (WW-Level 6):
- Session 2 (WW-Level 6):
- Session 3 (WW-Level 6):
- Private Swimming Lessons - $10 per 30 minutes with a minimum of 5 lessons and maximum of 10 consecutive lessons during non-open swim times
*All parents must provide an accurate phone number to call in case of inclement weather for possible cancellations.
2017 Daily Admission Per Session
- Seniors (62+) - $3
- Adults (18-61) - $5
- Youth (0-17) - $3
- Lap Swim - $4
- Aerobics - $4
*Any child under 6 years must have an adult (at least 18 years of age) with them when they are in attendance. See Managers for more information.
All patrons have to pay to go inside the pool area. This is not different than going to any other facility or event to watch the activity/event.
2016 Pool Rental for Private Parties
- $150.00 for 2 hours which includes 2 lifeguards
Next to the swimming pool, the City offers an outdoor Basketball and Tennis/Pickleball Court with lights.